The "Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial (IRI), CSIC-UPC" is seeking a Technology Transfer Manager to work under the framework of a Technology Transfer Plan that is being developed at the center. The goal of this tech transfer manager will be to value the knowledge generated by the center, bridging the gap between the researchers and the industry.
His/her responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and manage technology transfer offers, agreements and contracts
- Give support in the preparation of licences and patents
- Promote entrepreneurship programs and actions, such as spin-off companies
- Manage the technological portfolio of the different research groups at IRI
- Supervise the application of grants and other funds related to technology transfer (ACCIÓ, CDTI, etc.).
- Attend technological and promotional fairs to promote IRI activities.
- Visit companies and industrial partners, as well as to manage their access to IRI infrastructures.
- Represent the IRI in industrial clusters, associations, conferences, events, etc.
- Give support in the development of the IRI Marketing Plan.