The mission of the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific and technological excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Its research lines focus on the newly-discovered physical and chemical properties that arise from the behaviour of matter at the nanoscale. ICN2 has been awarded with the Severo Ochoa Center of Excellence distinction for tree consecutive periods (2014-2018 2018-2022 and 2022-2023). ICN2 comprises 20 Research Groups, 7 Technical Development and Support Units and Facilities, and 2 Research Platforms, covering different areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Job Title: Fundraiser Officer
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
• Design and execute the strategy and fundraising plan of the entity for individuals, companies, and large donors nationally and internationally
• Design and execute the actions of recruitment and loyalty of activities that generate resources
• Coordinate with management team the programmed actions
• Coordinate and collaborate with Communication department and Business & Innovation department
• Coordinate with all areas the priorities of fundraising and the identification of projects
• Actively search for potential private funders (companies, foundations, philanthropists)
• Concerted visits to private funders
• Manage strategic alliances and make agreements with companies and foundations
• Planning and coordination of outreach activities with the target audience
• Execution of fundraising campaigns
• Develop the necessary communication materials
• Manage the donor database. Update list of contacts, physical and legal.
• Update network of strategic contacts
Postgraduate in Fundraising, digital marketing.
High level of Catalan, Spanish and English spoken and written
It will be valued to have some experience in the world of scientific research in the areas of health, technology and / or environment and / or scientific communication
Domain of the office and CRM package
• Professional Experience
Have some qualification and minimum experience of three years in marketing and fundraising.
• Personal Competences
Commitment, adaptation to change, teamwork, organization and planning, autonomy and resolution, communication, commercial vision, and motivation.
Summary of conditions:
• Full time work (37,5h/week)
• Contract Length: Permanent.
• Location: Bellaterra (Barcelona)
• Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
• Support to the relocation issues.
• Life Insurance.
Estimated Incorporation date: Last trimester 2023.
How to apply:
All applications must be made via the ICN2 website https://jobs.icn2.cat/job-openings/480/fundraiser-officer-strategy and include the following:
1. A full CV including contact details.
2. 2 referee contacts.
3. 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.
Deadline application: 30 April 2023
This Job position is following the requirements of Law 20/2021, de 28 de December, measures urgent for the reduction of temporary employment in the public sector.
ICN2 is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion of people with disabilities.
ICN2 is following the procedure for contract of people with disabilities according with article 59 of the Royal Decree 1/2015, of 30 of October.