Ikerbasque Research Fellows 2024 BCAM Preselection procedure
Ikerbasque, the Basque Foundation for Science, would like to inform that they have launched a new international call to reinforce research and scientific career in the Basque Country:
20 positions for experienced postdoctoral researchers Ikerbasque Research Fellows
Ikerbasque offers 20 positions for experienced postdoctoral researchers in all research fields.
This call is open to promising young researchers with a solid research track and international experience.
Perks and Benefits:
• 5-year contracts, during the last year the researcher can be assessed to obtain a permanent position as a Research Associate.
• 44.185 € gross annual salary.
• There is also a moving allowance for those researchers that come from a research institution outside the Basque Country:
o 4.000 € gross for researchers coming from a foreign research institution.
o 2.000 € gross for researchers coming from a Spanish research institution outside the Basque Country.
• A start-up funding of 10.000 € is provided for the initial research costs.
• The applicants must have their PhD degree between Jan 2013-Dec 2021.
• A support letter from BCAM is mandatory.
• Applications from women are especially welcomed.
• Scientific merit and research track and relevance of research topic and latest publications will be review.
• Concordance with Basque research capabilities.
• Added Value to the research group/organisation and the Basque Science System.
The procedure is in two steps:
Step 1: pre-selection of the BCAM candidates will be as follows:
• Potential candidates: Please send before Feb 14th 2024, the following information by our website: https://joboffers.bcamath.org/apply/ic2024-01-02-ikerbasque-research-fellows-2024
• The BCAM Selection Committee will pre-select the candidates and will have an interview with them around Feb 15th – 28th, 2024.
• After that, The BCAM Selection Committee will select the BCAM candidacies in this call by the end of February and will prepare the BCAM support letter for the selected candidates for the Ikerbasque .
Step 2: Only the pre-selected candidates in the step 1 can apply in the official call:
• Deadline: March 15th, 2024, at 13:00 CET
• Application website: https://calls.ikerbasque.net/
For further information, please contact us email@example.com