Ref. 74-2023 Clinical Trial Coordinator and Project Manager
The Vall d´Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO) Seeks a “Clinical Trial Coordinator and Project Manager”.
Reference: Ref. 74-2023
Application deadline: 17/12/2023
Number of vacancies: 1
We offer a position in the scientific management department to support the execution of the clinical management of an international academic clinical trial sponsored by VHIO. In addition to the clinical management of the trial, the person will also be involved in coordinating seven international sites participating in the trial.
• Responsible for the feasibility, selection, set up, conduct and closure of an international academic clinical trial within the allocated countries, in accordance with the ICH-GCP, applicable legislation, and VHIO Standard Operating Procedures.
• Responsible for the operational management of clinical studies, ensuring the compliance with timelines, milestones, and objectives.
• Manage clinical projects from concept through clinical study report completion in cooperation with the trial project manager.
• Participates in meetings with investigators, management team, and other partners.
• Work closely with the pharma companies to ensure the correct development of the trial, review the budget with the Project managers, review and update the trial timelines…
• Management of study related documents (e.g. ICF, eCRF, monitor plan, protocol, Lab manual etc.), set-up and maintain study files
• University degree (preferable in Health Sciences).
• Experience preferred in international clinical trials in Oncology.
• Excellent communication skills, high capacity to take up independent work in a dynamic environment, confidence with multi-tasking, proactivity, organizational capacity, due diligence in problem resolution, attention to detail, and teamwork attitude.
• Knowledge of clinical trial design and development.
• To cover maternity leave with the possibility of fix term
• Salary package according to the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Application: Candidates must submit a curriculum vitae, a letter of intent and 2-3 contacts for references via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, including the reference number Ref. 74-2023
Under the leadership of Josep Tabernero, the Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO), has established itself as a comprehensive cancer center of proven excellence internationally. It is also thanks to VHIO’s optimal organizational structure based on a purely multidisciplinary and translational model that VHIO talents continue to anticipate and tackle the many unresolved questions in combatting this multifaceted and heterogeneous disease.
Located within the Vall d’Hebron Barcelona Hospital Campus, our researchers closely collaborate and interact with Vall d’Hebron physician-scientists. Translational science and clinical research are therefore tightly connected which promotes superb interaction and teamwork which, in turn, accelerates the bench-bedside-bed cycle of knowledge. This privileged environment affords VHIO direct access to patients as well as the entire spectrum of oncology professionals who care for them, and a second-to-none appreciation of how cancer science can translate into more powerful, targeted treatments and better practice for the care of patients.
VHIO’s pioneering model and programs, coupled with its belief in combining strengths through cross-border collaborations, continue to spur advances in reversing cancer resistance, halting metastatic spread, and more effectively treating even the most undruggable tumor types.