ICFO is offering a staff scientist position to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic young scientist who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment.
The successful candidate will be joining the Medical Optics group led by Prof. Dr. Turgut Durduran and is expected to:
- Carry out (pre-)clinical experiments.
- Supervise design of new optical platforms.
- Retain expertise in standardized ex vivo and in vivo testing.
- Maintain and organize group’s instrumentation, software, testing platforms and tools.
- Supervise sub-teams on specific areas of focus.
- Maintain contact with external collaborators.
- Publish and present scientific results.
- Participate in outreach and other dissemination activities.
- Assist in grant writing.
- Co-train junior researchers.