IRB Barcelona is seeking a highly motivated HR & Labour Relations Officer to join its People and Academic Affairs department.
The successful candidate will provide efficient and excellent service support in personnel administration and labour relations matters to staff. We are looking for a person who is proactive and interested in participating in improvement projects within the Human Resources area.
- Support the department in issues relating to the entire life cycle of employees: onboarding documentation, employment contract, compensation, contract termination, etc., including entering data into HR information systems, ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and legal compliance at all times.
Support the department in the preparation of HR statistics and reporting, such as monthly and annual headcount, staff turnover, recruitment metrics, etc.
- Review and update company policies related to labour relations and personnel administration, ensuring legal compliance and application.
Assist the Head of HR with the management of labour relations and preparation of documents and records required for contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labour organisations.
- Assist the Head of HR with the preparation of reports and personnel costs.
- Provide support for labour audits.
- Monitor new developments in labour legislation, public practices, and internal regulations.
- Identify processes and draw up internal procedures and automated procedures to improve the management of the area.
- Provide optimal service to employees and expert advice regarding labour legislation, ensuring compliance with the legal aspects.
- Take an active part in the development and implementation of transversal projects undertaken by the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.