The Vall d´Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO) Seeks a “Clean Room – ATMPs Quality Assurance Responsible”
Reference: Ref. 2024-003-01
Application deadline: Until position filled
Number of vacancies: 1
Reporting to the Clean Room - Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products (ATMPs) Technical Director and to the VHIO’s Quality Director the mission of the role will be to implement, control and maintain the GMP/NCF Quality Assurance System of the Advanced Therapies Accelerator Unit at VHIO. The position is funded by the Advanced Therapies Accelerator AECC Excellence Program.
In general, it is responsible for ensuring compliance with the GMP/NCF-ATMPs Standards in the Advanced Therapies Accelerator Unit’s manufacturing activities, regarding document management, evaluation of non-conformities, changes and risks, as well as monitoring of training and monitoring of the validations and qualifications performed to comply with the responsibilities and qualifications described in current GMPs/NCF regulations.
- Doctorate or Master's degree in the biosciences field.
- Training and experience in GMP/NCF manufacturing environments (e.g. writing QA documents, managing deviations or performing internal audits).
- Experience in the quality management of ATMP will be especially valued.
- Experience as Quality Assurance - Quality Manager will be especially valued.
- Previous experience in the approval of new facilities by the AEMPS will be especially valued.
- High organizational skills for multi-stakeholders’ projects.
- Date of incorporation: as soon as possible
- Estimated annual gross salary: remuneration will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate.
- Flexible retribution program (includes restaurant check, Medical Insurance, transport, and kindergarten check). 23 holiday days and 5 free disposal days
Applicants should send a full Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference “Ref. 2024-003-01” in email subject line. Please also attach the names and contacts of at least 2 references.
Under the leadership of Josep Tabernero, the Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO), has established itself as a comprehensive cancer center of proven excellence internationally. It is also thanks to VHIO’s optimal organizational structure based on a purely multidisciplinary and translational model that VHIO talents continue to anticipate and tackle the many unresolved questions in combatting this multifaceted and heterogeneous disease.
Located within the Vall d’Hebron Barcelona Hospital Campus, our researchers closely collaborate and interact with Vall d’Hebron physician-scientists. Translational science and clinical research are therefore tightly connected which promotes superb interaction and teamwork which, in turn, accelerates the bench-bedside-bed cycle of knowledge. This privileged environment affords VHIO direct access to patients as well as the entire spectrum of oncology professionals who care for them, and a second-to-none appreciation of how cancer science can translate into more powerful, targeted treatments and better practice for the care of patients.
VHIO’s pioneering model and programs, coupled with its belief in combining strengths through cross-border collaborations, continue to spur advances in reversing cancer resistance, halting metastatic spread, and more effectively treating even the most undruggable tumor types.